Established in 1955
The Penn-Ohio “A” Ford Club, Inc. is comprised of Model “A” Ford enthusiasts from Ohio and western Pennsylvania. Our members share the dedication and commitment to the preservation, restoration and use of the Model “A” Ford car.
Penn-Ohio was first formed in 1955 as a region of the Model A Restorers Club. From that point, the group grew in leaps and bounds. 1960 was a milestone year, as the Penn-Ohio “A” Club, Inc. became an independent regional organization. Over the years, Penn-Ohio has been comprised of 26 different chapters.
The club publication, the “A” Quail Call, has been published since 1957. It includes articles on restoration tips, club happenings, tours and chapter news. Everything covering the Model “A” from “A” to Z. The “A” Quail Call has received the Golden Quill award on several occasions.
Club events happen all summer long. Six chapter meets and a club tour give our Penn-Ohio families plenty of fun and memorable things to do each year.
From our first chapter in 1956, we currently have 11 chapters with more than 300 members, who enjoy the fun, cars and fellowship the Penn-Ohio Club offers.
Our chapter’s home areas can be found on the location map on the chapter finder page.